This past break I was contacted by DAILYLOOK.com to be in their Little Black dress challenge! It was an honor because I love the clothes from Dailylook.com! They have a variety of clothes for every budget, especially for us (college students!) I’ll be the first to admit that I cannot save money to save my life but this website has a ton of nice things that vary from budget to style.
For the challenge, I had to chose a little black dress and transform it from day to night. Below I have included both of my style sets and an explanation for each.
I absolutely love this look for various reasons.
1. It is casual and comfortable. I love wearing sneakers now and superga’s are simple but fashionable. They are easy to style and to dress up.
2. Fashion Forward Pieces – The bomber jacket is amazing. I love the acid wash material, I love that it is a regular denim jacket, and I love that it is quilted. I think this adds a stylish feel to the overall look without trying too hard (sequins, etc.)
3. And lastly, I love that dress. I chose this dress because I don’t think anyone would dress it down. The dress is sexy but not too revealing and I’m currently obsessed with midi’s.
For my night look I wanted to go for a more elegant feel. I would use dark heavy makeup such as mascara, liquid eyeliner to make a winged liner and bronzer!
1. The shoes – Plain but shiny. i wanted to remain loyal to what’s “in” and that is one strap heels. But I liked that the front strap was thick and designed.
2. The blazer and Belt – This completes the outfit. It would have to be belted around mid-belly so that the plunging neck line shows but you’re still covered.
3. Hair – SLICKED BACK IN A LOW BUN. This is detrimental because you have a heavy chest with this outfit and you want to keep your hair out of the way.
Make sure to check out DAILYLOOK to see all the outfit posts for the challenge!